Hi! My name’s Marie, and I’m a junior at Georgetown University. This past fall, I lived abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark with DIS – Study Abroad Scandinavia. I studied Cultural Diversity and Integration as my core course, and took four other electives as well. Back home, I major in United States history and am interested in marketing and the creative industries. Welcome to my blog, where I document my adventures, with all the ups and downs that come along with them!
More about me!
- I’m from New York and grew up near the ocean. I absolutely love the beach and everything about it (including the sand)
- I have a passion for ice cream, and really just food in general, from cooking new recipes to exploring fun restaurants
- I love paper stores and making Spotify playlists
- I have a one year old niece who is the light of my life (see below)
Classes I took at DIS:
- Cultural Diversity and Integration
- Religion in Crisis – at Copenhagen University
- Watercolor Painting
- Danish Language and Culture
- Creative Industries: Business, Innovation, Politics, and Culture
Anyways, thanks for visiting, hope you enjoy my blog:)